openc2-actuator message

Subject: OpenC2 SLPF Comment: Need ICMP target type

Actuator Profile Subcommittee,

Vasileios Mavroeidis from the University of Oslo identified a need for an ICMP target type in the SLPF.   The ip_connection target type with the protocol field set to â1â is insufficient because it will not include the ICMP types.

I will take the liberty of cooking up a pull request to include an ICMPv4 and v6 targets.

VR

Joe Brule

-Vasileios