openc2-actuator message

Subject: SLPF Comment resolution

All,

Recall that there will be an Actuator Profile SC meeting tomorrow.

AGENDA:
The agenda is posted on Lucid (https://meet.lucidmeetings.com/meeting/207320 )

Request that you review the following Pull Requests:

Please consider closing the 'Remove ip_addr' issue.  We were investigating the notion of treating the ip_addr as a special case of the ip_connection target, however we could not elegantly support the high speed packet filters.

A use case for the ICMP target type was identified by the University of Oslo (refer to earlier email).  We will discuss how to handle at tommorrow's meeting.

Note:  The 'traceability matrix' is currently not in the working draft.  We need to address the rest of the issues (to include the conformance section) first.

FRONT MATTER:
Pull request number #68 actually incorporates comments received from the public review to the SLPF, the Language speck and the HTTPS transfer spec.  It is appropriate to incorporate comments from all three sources because the following sections will be the same for all three specifiations:
Section 1, 1.1, 1.2, 1.5, 1.5.1, 1.5.2, 1.6 and 1.7.
The abstract, the reference sections (1.4, 1.5) and section 1.8 apply to a particular specification.
I bring this up because some of the modifications to the SLPF front matter do not have a corresponding SLPF issue associated with it.

Thank you

VR

Joe B

Joe Brule
Engineering (Y2D122)
FNX-3, B4A335
410.854.4045
'Adnius ad retinedam puritem noster peciosus corporalis fluidorum…'
I welcome VSRE emails.  Learn more at http://vsre.info/