openc2-actuator message

Subject: Minutes from this week's meeting

Minutes for July 10th Meeting

Agenda and notes added during meeting can be found at https://meet.lucidmeetings.com/meeting/220642

Please submit any corrections or feedback to the co-chairs:

alex.everett@unc.edu

dkemp@mobility-challenge.com

Continuing Business:

  We discussed that the 3 documents should reach Committee Specification and that the next step appears to be Candidate OASIS Standard

  Mr. Brule noted that Committee Specification can be used in procurements

New Business:

   David Girard, Trend Micro, put forth an anti-malware endpoint schema for the sub-committee to review. We are looking to place this in the Custom Actuator Profiles repository on Github and encourage everyone to review it and comment upon it

   Danny Martinez noted that managing or communicating with endpoints via OpenC2 raises additional security concerns and asked about how those would be tackled

   Joe asked about other messaging fabrics such as MQTT or CoAP and how much if any interest there was

Respectfully submitted,

Alex Everett