openc2-actuator message

Subject: Minutes from last week's meeting

Minutes for July 24th Meeting

Agenda and notes added during meeting can be found at https://meet.lucidmeetings.com/meeting/221189

Please submit any corrections or feedback to the co-chairs:

alex.everett@unc.edu

dkemp@mobility-challenge.com

Continuing Business:

  We discussed that the 3 specifications are still with OASIS and are in queue for announcement

  We discussed the GitHub repository at https://github.com/oasis-open/openc2-custom-aps

   We discussed the file anti-malware JSON schema, esp. regarding plurality of actions/args. Discussed how endpoints often offer diverse capabilities

New Business:

   Discussed IACD loop and NIST 800-162 vol 2 at https://csrc.nist.gov/CSRC/media/Publications/sp/800-160/vol-2/draft/documents/sp800-160-vol2-draft.pdf

    Discussed how would what we communicate to staff today, e.g. 'contain the threat, mitigate DDoS' be converted to specific atomic actions in an environment

Next Meeting:

   Wednesday, Aug 14

Respectfully submitted,

Alex Everett