openc2-actuator message

Subject: Re: [openc2-actuator] Draft SBOM Actuator Profile

My current comments are administrative rather than content:

1) Paul Knight emailed the requested starter document to the TC on 13 December. You should find that email and use the document template in there for your AP.
In the archive:ÂÂhttps://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/openc2/201912/msg00012.html

2) In our Documentation Norms work, Jason R and I worked out a recommended branching strategy for TC work products. I'm going to pushing people to adopt that for consistency among our efforts, ÂI need to apply it to the OpenDXL AP work that Sudeep has provided.
See:ÂÂhttps://docs.google.com/document/d/19VV4HeLKttDzkBls0dZBgl8C9xQOiDu6BvfH7zr2ZzY/edit#heading=h.xsxwy44r2844

Dave

David Lemire, CISSP
Systems Engineer

HII Mission Driven Innovative Solutions (HII-MDIS) â formerly G2, Inc.

Technical Solutions Division

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com

Work: 301-575-5190 | Mobile: 240-938-9350