openc2-imple message

Subject: Updated HTTPS Spec PR for Authentication-Related Changes

Per the discussions at the PHX F2F, I've closed the PR59 and modified PR58 to consolidate all of the changes related to authentication requirements into a single PR. This link shows the results, including the addition of a new subsection 3.2.4, Authentication, and the consolidation of the conformance requirements into a single list, removing the subsection 4.1 Basic / 4.2 Fully-Authenticated conformance split.ÂÂ

This topic got considerable discussion at the F2F; please review the PR and notify me if there are any objections.

Dave

David P. Lemire
, CISSP
 OpenC2 Technical Committee Secretary
 OpenC2 Implementation Considerations SC Co-chair
 Contractor support to NSA
Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com
Office: 301-575-5190 / Mobile: 240-938-9350