openc2-imple message

Subject: Re: [openc2-imple] RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [openc2-imple] RE: OC2 HTTP(no S) Spec

Joe,

That correctly captures the general notion. I might consult with OASIS regarding the structure. IIRC, generally annexes in their documents are non-normative, whereas we made need normative content for the variousÂapproaches and associated conformance profiles.

Dave

David Lemire, CISSP
Systems Engineer

HII Mission Driven Innovative Solutions (HII-MDIS) â formerly G2, Inc.

Technical Solutions Division

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com

Work: 301-575-5190 | Mobile: 240-938-9350