openc2-imple message

Subject: Re: [openc2-imple] QuicTransport

QUIC is not tightly bound to HTTP, it is a replacement for TCP. I was in the working group meeting when the HTTP-biz working group decided to name HTTP over QUIC as HTTP/3. Much to the dismay of EKR. You can go back and watch the youtube recording of me at the mic arguingÂwith EKR over this.

Whether we like it or not, QUIC is the future, unless China gets its way with New-IP.Â

Thanks,
Bret
PGP Fingerprint:Â63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447 ÂF2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050