openc2-lang message

Subject: 3/6/18 meeting notes

The meeting notes for the 3/6/18 meeting are inline in the lucid meeting. We did successfully review the backlog of use cases and several issues were raised. The following issues were opened as a result of the meeting:
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/issues/66
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/issues/67
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/issues/68
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/issues/69
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/issues/70
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/issues/71
as well as comments were added to
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/issues/35
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/issues/56

Reminder to the LSC that there are now 22 open issues (https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/issues)
 and LSC (and TC) members are welcomed to comment (particularly to propose/support/refute solutions) directly in the issues.

Aside - I did not put a link to lucid meeting in this because I assume lucid could get hacked the same way webex was - ie members should go to links mailed to them by lucid and we should not put the lucid links in these publicly accessible emails.

Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting LLC
iPhone, iTypo, iApologize