openc2-lang message

Subject: Free ebook on using GitHub

FYI O'Reilly is offering their book about GitHub free if you sign up for their newsletter. See https://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/oscon-or/public/content/introducing-github-2e?cmp=em-prog-confreg-na-osor18_nurture_em1_introducing_github. It's not-technical and for people who want to get started using github. Since we are using github for change control on the language spec, glossary, & usecases; I thought I'd pass this on (hoping to lure a few more people into contributing via github).

Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting LLC
iPhone, iTypo, iApologize