openc2-lang message

Subject: Versions in the Repository

The Releases Branch should have the latest version approved by TC and it does not

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/pull/357/files

The Master branch should have approved Committee Specifications. I am not sure what is in there, but it is not the Committee Spec.

The Working Branch should follow work in flight.

I compared the Last Working Branch with the Committee Spec.

It appears to be correct - i.e. WD15 (errata) upon which the CS of November was based
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/pull/358/files

My recommendation:

Fix Releases Branch and go forward (This means put current contents of Working into Releases)
Fix Master Branch and go forward (Put current Committee Spec)

Use Working Branch to decide if Outstanding Issues are still Outstanding.

Is this OK with everyone?

tc