openc2-lang message

Subject: Re: [openc2-lang] Language Spec open issues

This is more an issue of not wanting to step on the editors' toes. With your permission I'll ask Dave to proceed with updating the LS repo.

JADN is always updated via PRs, which I submit from my personal fork and approve on OASIS. I can start suggesting reviewers before IÂapprove them if you'd like to be on the list. I usually batch up a week's worth of commits for a weekly PR, if software development indicates an update to the spec.

Thanks,
Dave