Subject: Language SC is not meeting this week.

Duncan and I are finalizing the official resolution to kickoff the Language SC. At the kickoff, it was mentioned that we might begin meetings this week, but that won't be the case. Both Duncan and I are at conferences this week.

We will be finalizing our meeting tempo and communicate that to the group. In the mean time, if you are interested in being a part of the Language SC, please join the #language channel on Slack. We'll be using that channel as a primary means of online discussions in between our WebEx meetings.

Thanks again for your interest and we look forward to kicking things off really soon.