Subject: OpenC2 Briefing for the Cyber Standards User Council

All,

Recall that at the last TC meeting we announced that OpenC2 would be briefed to the Cyber Standards User Council at their TC meeting on Monday October 2.  I took an action to provide the slides to you in advance for comment.

The slides we intend to brief are located in this drive:  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByY7rMsnC7rrNGRNekQzOWV2ckE

If you cannot access the slides via googledocs, please advise and I will send them to you via email.

Thank you

Very Respectfully,

Joe Brule