Subject: OpenC2 Face2Face Jan 10-11

As announced at the OpenC2 TC monthly yesterday, AT&T has graciously agreed to host the Face2Face on January 10th and 11th at the AT&T Forum for Technology, Entertainment, & Policy (https://attdcforum.com/) at 601 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001.

To help both AT&T and the TC Mgmt in planning the event, we would like a tentative attendee list. Would you please reply to me at duncan@sfractal.com (no need to spam entire TC mailing list with responses) with whether you intend to (a) attend the F2F physically, (b) attend the F2F remotely, or (c) won't be attending.

This is not an obligatory RSVP - we will ask again closer to the event. I recognize we haven't made the agenda yet and that may impact your desire to attend. But we would appreciate your best guess for planning purposes.

Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting LLC
iPhone, iTypo, iApologize