Subject: Re: [openc2] A 'Straw Poll' regarding the April 18 TC meeting

My preference would be to cancel as well

Thanks,
Nirmal R.

On Mar 27, 2018, at 10:13 AM, Andrew Storms <storms@newcontext.com> wrote:

Agree - reschedule or cancel would be good. I would put a slight preference on cancel since many of us will see each other at RSA anyway.

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 10:03 AM, Trey Darley <trey@newcontext.com> wrote:
On 27.03.2018 16:50:00, Brule, Joseph M wrote:

> Request your feedback with respect to whether or not we should hold
> the next meeting as scheduled, reschedule or cancel.

Hey, Joe -

I'd reschedule or cancel.

--
Cheers,
Trey

--
New Context
Andrew Storms

WARNING - CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION:
The information contained in the e-mail may contain confidential and privileged information and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Access for any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in regard and reliance upon this e-mail by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized and prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments.