Subject: OpenC2 Face to Face: Register Now

OpenC2 Technical Committee,

The New Context corporation will be hosting our next Face to Face on July 25, 26 in San Ramon California.  Given the recent developments and progress within OpenC2, this Face to Face is especially timely.  We have an opportunity to move some of our work from drafts to Committee Specifications.

To get the most out of this Face to Face, we need to work with the New Context people.  As soon as possible, will please address the following.

I wish to reiterate that the July 25, 26 Face to Face is particularly timely.  By July 25:

We are converging on our final draft Language Specification and as of a week ago we had our first Actuator Profile as a CSD.  OpenC2 will need the Language specification, at least one actuator profile and implementation guidance prior to submitting to OASIS for the standards track.  The pending face to face meeting is a very real opportunity for us.  Please register as soon as possible and we will make it happen!

Thank you

Very Respectfully,

Joe Brule