Subject: TC Member Help Requested: Specification Front Matter & Public Presence

OpenC2 Members:Â the TC leadership is seeking your help with two items:

1) Consistent Specification Front Matter: At the July face-to-face we reached a general consensus that all of the OpenC2 specifications will provide an overview that informs the reader of related specifications (Language, Actuator Profiles and Transfer Specifications). Currently, we have three draft specifications. The overview material for each was placed in a single document, FrontMatter, in the ~playground folder on our Google Drive (direct link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UE2v84sUUD25VTYgmsqWJA4JARxyplA85n7UOSCQ6Tw/edit).ÂÂ

Request that the TC members review the front matter and provide comments.

Attachments area

2) Public Presence Face Lift:Â As mentioned at the last TC meeting, the TC co-chairs are seeking the assistance of all TC members to give our public presence a face lift prior to the upcoming submission of CS candidates to OASIS. Any assistance is welcome, including review & comment on our TC page at OASIS, suggestions for improving the organization of the Google Drive, etc. Public code repo maintainers are requested to work on updating their code to align with the current version of the Language Specification.

The following list itemizes and provides links to the public facing items to be reviewed (cross-posted to the TC mail list and Slack #general channel):
Sent on behalf of the TC Co-Chairs.

Dave

David P. Lemire
, CISSP
 OpenC2 Technical Committee Executive Secretary
 OpenC2 Implementation Considerations SC Co-chair
 Contractor support to NSA
Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com
Office: 301-575-5190 / Mobile: 240-938-9350