Subject: Re: [openc2] OASIS Liaison Statement for Open C2 TC to ITU-T SG17

Thank you, Jamie. I note that the template for a TC's home page at OASIS has a slot for "TC Liaisons". Does this need to get reflected there at some point?

Dave
OpenC2 TC Secretary
David Lemire, CISSP
Systems Engineer

HII Mission Driven Innovative Solutions (HII-MDIS) â formerly G2, Inc.

Technical Solutions Division

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com

Work: 301-575-5190 | Mobile: 240-938-9350