Subject: Interoperability Testing Beyond the CAW

CAW Participants!

HII feels that the June 2 CAW was an excellent first step towards tangible progress in cybersecurity automation, and we want to do further interoperability testing and prototyping with interested parties. As our OpenC2 tools work over a cloud-hosted pub/sub message broker, we can connect with remote projects to test tool compatibility. A further interworking session would enable us to better examine integration specifics such as command syntax, language interactions, and action-targets for proposed APs. The OCA PACE project provides an open forum opportunity to discuss use cases and solutions related to security posture assessment, including the application of OpenC2 and other tools to that problem space. In the spirit of open collaboration, we look forward to working with members of OpenC2 to help further a collaborative solution together. Reply to this thread or contact us via our mailing list or on our Discord plugfest channel.

Dave

David Lemire
IA Systems Engineer
Mission Technologies