Subject: Repository Configured for Threat Hunting AP

TC Members,

At the November TC meeting we approved a new work product, a Threat Hunting AP. OASIS has provided the starter document and repository, and I’ve just completed the configuration of the repository so that development can proceed. The repo now has:

·         README updated to the TC’s model version

·         Creation of a working branch and installation of the starter document

·         Updates to the placeholder items in the model README to reflect the actual repository

The repository is at https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-ap-hunt; please let me know if you find any problems.

Dave

David Lemire
IA Systems Engineer