Subject: Basilage and wider use of JADN

At this morning's meeting, I mentioned the group basilisk, basilos, ... that was a a group that should be interested in JADN.

After some furious web searching of old emails, I found the name of the group, Basilage.

I also found information I did not have before which will help me remember the name. Some search engines revealed the terms definition, as in the use of dim lighting to enable navigation without giving away one's position to the enemy or similarly, the marking of a route by a system of dim beacon lights enabling vehicles to be driven at near day-time speed, under blackout conditions. Both definitions were new to me, and each seems to be a relevant image for our work in cybersecurity.

Interesting that for several search engines the definitiions did not appear at all. I guess that part of the language is running dark.

tc