opencsa-liaison message

Subject: RE: [sca-assembly] RE: [opencsa-liaison] RE: [sca-assembly] Namespaces and Specification CDs....

Replying only to the SCA Liaison SC.

Mary has basically informed us that we should be using namespaces in OpenSCA with a prefix of:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/..., and  Mary has an action item from a Steering Committee meeting to write this up.
It is not clear to me why  the /ns/ is before opensca, as no other TCs use this approach, but such is life.
Thus I just wanted to make sure that all OpenSCA TCs are aware of this prefix.

Cheers,
  Martin.