opencsa-liaison message

Subject: Updated proposal for - Latest/This Version URI for Schema/WSDL files

Title: Latest/This Version URI for Schema/WSDL files

The topic of 'Latest/This Version URI for Schema/WSDL files' was further discussed by the LSC on the 4/14 conf-call. Attached is the updated proposal. Please let me know if I have missed anything.

Mary, could you please review this proposal and let us know if you are ok with it.

-- Sanjay

ArtifactURI_v2.doc