opencsa-liaison message

Subject: Draft Agenda LSC 20 nov 2008

hi,
   I'm not sure if there are any outstanding AIs or proposed agenda
items. If so please respond to this mail and we'll add them.
     cheers,
    jeff

Date:  Th, 20 Nov 2008
Time:  10:00am - 11:00am PST

id: 190605#/654321#

+1 888-967-2253
+1 650-607-2253
+44 118 924-9000
+61 2-8817-6100
+49 89 14302323

Web-conf: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/sca-lsc

Agenda:
1.	Roll Call

2.	Scribe Assignment

3.	Agenda Bashing

4.	Approval of transcript of 31 oct 2008

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/opencsa-liaison/200810/msg00022.html

5. OpenCSA Project Management
       Review of testing plans - output from last week f2f meetings

       Version Control System recommendation status/update

      Any other blocker issues?

7. Next conf-call?

8. AOB