opencsa-liaison message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-liaison] TC Status - Java TC

Ashok has already responded for Policy.

WRT SCA-J, you may have seen the recent PRs for 3 specs beginning today.
We believe those specs are essentially complete (there are no open issues
against them).  For those 3 (CAA, POJO, EJB Binding) we have TAs which need
updating and testcases which need updating.  Testing is our next focus, and
I anticipate making those materials ready for PR in the next 6 weeks
(roughly end of April).

The Spring spec is nearing completion and could enter PR in the next few
weeks (but, there are No test materials for this spec).  The JEE spec is
not currently being worked (there are less than a dozen open issues) but
there is some very significant work to do here.  Any target dates I
attempted to provide for JEE spec would be pure fantasy.

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>                                                                                                            |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |"OASIS Liaison" <opencsa-liaison@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                                            |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |03/09/2010 05:21 PM                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |[opencsa-liaison] TC Status                                                                                                                       |

Hi TC Chairs / Reps,

I am being tasked by the OpenCSA Steering Committee to compile a status
report for the various OpenCSA TCs for a quick review during their monthly
meeting (the next one is  scheduled for coming Fri).

 Could you please reply back with a short description of the progress of
the various TC deliverables e.g. what is the current status of the
specifications and the testing material for your TC? Do you see any major
roadblocks/issues?

Thanks,

Sanjay