opencsa-ms message

Subject: Vote for open source SCA

If you haven't already voted, then can I please suggest you think about voting for me (and hence Red Hat). We're committed to SCA and intend to drive this into open source, where hopefully it'll see the kind of successes we've already seen with Linux, JBoss and others.

On a personal note, if you've seen my profile (http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/opencsa-ms/download.php/23911/Mark%20Little.pdf) you'll know that I've been involved with various standards organisations for well over 15 years and have co-authored several WS-* specifications. Importantly I've also been responsible for implementing technologies based on Web Services, distributed objects, message-orientation, ESB, SOA directly or through teams I've managed. I think I bring a good balance of real world pragmatism with standards experience.

Thanks in advance,

Mark.

----

Mark Little

JBoss, a Division of Red Hat
Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire,
SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA) and David Owens (Ireland)