opencsa-ms message

Subject: additional agenda item

hi,
   I'd like to add an agenda item to approve making the MS email list
"writable" by all OASIS members. Turns out you have to be subscribed
on the list to send us an email, which seems quite strange to me.
Mary won't just do it, because someone might complain if they start
receiving emails from someone not subscribed to the list, so we will
have to pass a motion.
   I already know of one email (from the chair of one of our TCs)
that bounced, trying to send us a request from a TC.
     jeff
--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Web Services Standards	+1(650)