opencsa-ms message

Subject: RE: [opencsa-ms] additional agenda item

Jeff, I'm not sure the benefit, given that the Steering Committee is
writeable by all OASIS Members.

The underlying premise is that the SC list is the leadership list, which is
not subscribeable - except by election ;-) Because the SC is the leadership
and "focal point" for any "hey why don't you" questions or "Can I
contribute, help." Etc questions, and the SC is plotting strategy etc we
make it possible for any OASIS member to post to their list.  The MS list is
the community list to which anyone could subscribe and might not be the best
place for all the dialogue aimed at the leadership.

Hope that helps,

Scott...

Shores, CA