opencsa-ms message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-ms] OpenCSA Involvement in Spring 2008 Symposium

Dee,

Looks pretty good to me.

Here is a version of the document with some suggested updates and some comments from me:

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

"Dee Schur" <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>

18/10/2007 20:56

<opencsa-ms@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
"'Jane Harnad'" <jane.harnad@oasis-open.org>
Subject
[opencsa-ms] OpenCSA Involvement in Spring 2008 Symposium