opencsa-ms message

Subject: Input for Namespace URI Design

Title: Input for Namespace URI Design

As a co-chair of the SCA BPEL TC, I would like to inform the Open CSA MS SC that on the TC's regular conf-call on 10/18, the following motion was unanimously passed:

"Have one or more separate namespaces in the SCA BPEL TC different than the common namespace across all the Open CSA TCs".

As I understand, the SCA BPEL TC also thinks that the precise format of the SCA BPEL TC specific namespaces can be decided after the larger issue of the Namespace URI Design that is currently being discussed by the Open CSA MS SC is resolved.

Thanks,
Sanjay
SCA BPEL TC Co-Chair