Subject: Re: [opendocument-users] ITS implementation in OD

Speaking for myself, I like what ITS is trying to accomplish, but I would hesitate to implement ITS support in ODF until ITS advances closer to W3C Recommendation status.  I believe it is current a W3C Working Draft, meaning it is still open to changes based on public feedback, etc.  However, it may be worth evaluating ITS and thinking what it could mean for ODF, while there still is opportunity for us to submit feedback to the ITS TC.

Thanks for bringing this specification to my attention.

Regards,

-Rob Weir