Subject: Re: [opendocument-users] ODF Dictionary?

This is an interesting idea.  I wonder if the more natural place to hook this up would be to the "ignore" option rather than "add to dictionary"?  Most word processors already treat "ignore" like a per-document, or at least per-session, override.

Another interesting integration point would be copy & paste.  If you copy a selection from one document and pasted into another, it should also bring along any per-document dictionary entries that were used in that selection.  Of course, that is application behavior, beyond what the ODF specification can enforce...

Regards,

-Rob

Rob Weir
Software Architect