orms message

Subject: Re: [orms] Simplified Use Case Wiki Page

Hi Giles,

Thank your for your input.

I think that this wiki is a container of inputs or requests so that all
the TC members state their ideas and what they are expecting as artifact
of the TC. This also create chances equally for all members to explain
their view of reputation services.

Please write down what your reputation service is and present it in one
of telecons. If you do not want to use a wiki, you can write me mail
with your most important use case in the same format (Just 5 columns).
I'll type it up for you in the wiki.

Best,
Tatsuki

Tatsuki Sakushima
NRI Pacific - Nomura Research Institute America, Inc.
TEL:(650)638-7258
SkypeIn:(650)209-4811

Giles Hogben さんは書きました: