orms message

Subject: Re: [orms] Selection of Elements

> It is OK to make them globally unique if they are scoped to that transaction and not correlatable.

Yes, I assumed that they were scoped and it could be transaction sensitive and transient
when I wrote that example. The URIs in both <Subject> and <Assertion> are application
specific, right? So, I didn't specify what format it should be.

I just don't know how similar elements are defined in other specs.
I am reading them from the coverpage.

http://xml.coverpages.org/xmlApplications.html

I thought that just saying "it is anyURL" is good enough for this spec.

I am expecting that profiles based on this spec will be defined by
many different players. That will define its context(namespace),
types in elements, and specific XML schema for each element, so forth.

Tatsuki