oslc-automation message

Subject: Action requested: Where we're each at with OSLC Automation

While the "bio"s that lots of us gave at the start of this TC were helpful in judging who we have in the TC, I'd like to get some more information (in a manner easier to summarise) about where each of us are with OSLC Automation, to judge how best to focus the TC at this time and going forwards.

If you are not happy to give this information, feel free to say so.

If you are happy to, please answer the following questions. You can respond via e-mail, or using this link: https://docs.google.com/a/m-bread.com/forms/d/14fPYlk2ZxShXQgzniYDHwfJkksvhjNUwEad_0h9abzQ/viewform

1. How familiar are you with the scenarios OSLC Automation 2.0 supports?
    <Not at all> / <A little> / <Lots> / <I've implemented it, or I know enough to implement it>

2. How familiar are you with the technical specification of OSLC Automation 2.0?
    <Not at all> / <A little> / <Lots> / <I've implemented it or I know enough to implement it>

3. What is your interest in OSLC Automation?
   <Investigation or observation> / <Implementing 2.0/2.1> / <Introducing new scenario(s)>

4. Do you have time restrictions which limit your involvement?
    <Yes - I haven't much time, but it's important to us, so I'm available now>
     /<Yes - I haven't much time, because it's not a priority, although I'm available now.>
     / <Yes - I'm busy until ______>
     / <No restrictions, or not much>

If you don't want to share the answers with the world (the mailing list archives are public) but are happy for the TC to know, please send them to my e-mail address directly, stating that you do not wish them to be shared, and I will honour that.

Thanks,

Martin Pain
Software Developer - Green Hat
Rational Test Virtualization Server, Rational Test Control Panel
OASIS Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration - Automation technical committee chair

E-mail: martinpain@uk.ibm.com
Find me on:
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=99869908 and within IBM on: IBM Connections: https://w3-connections.ibm.com/profiles/html/profileView.do?userid=12c849c0-ddd5-1030-9b5f-d70a3a891b7f
IBM