oslc-ccm message

Subject: Caching versioned resource when passing config context in header

Nick et al., I want to make sure I understand this...

https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-ccm/trunk/specs/config-mgt/config-resources.html#configcontext

If the server accepts a configuration context in the header of the request, does that mean you've broken caching? Two different requests may ask for the same resource, each with a different header context, yielding a different resource.

Also, does the spec provide a method for the client to discover which approach the service supports?

Thanks,

Dr. Martin Sarabura

R&D Fellow, PTC