Subject: Response paging

All,

I think we need to make a clarification in the current OSLC 2.0 specification regarding oslc.paging=true/false.  It is not all that clear what is to happen when a client passes in a false value, and the server decides that it is unable to response in a single page.

There is verbage that describes what could happen is no value is passed in by the client and the server decides that a paged response is required.  But there isn't anything that describes what a a oslc.paging=false is supposed to do.

Thanks,

jim conallen
Rational Design Management (DM) Lead Architect, OSLC AM Lead
jconallen@us.ibm.com
Rational Software, IBM Software Group