Subject: Re: [oslc-core] Re: Shapes that don't change across versions, multiple shapes per resource type & cheap changes. Re: [oslc-core] Conventions around publication of "resource shapes" from TCs

> > 2.
> Agree it is within the current naming approach but we should follow a
> similar pattern/approach.

Do you mean all groups should use either the one with resource type or the one without?

> > 3.
> Are you saying this approach may be too rigid
> for some scenarios you have?

No, I was just aware that there were 2 choices. and we hadn't been explicit.

Martin

http://open-services.net/ns/<vocab short

http://open-services.net/ns/*" [1], we didn't conclude how shapes were

http://open-services.net/ns/cm/shapes/3.0/changerequest