Subject: RE: [oslc-core] ISSUE: GET http://www.ibm.com/user/Steve.Speicher returns 404

Thanks Steve, your contributions to this TC have been immeasurable and much appreciated. Moving forward I am happy to carry the torch but in the same way that you wanted to have a co-chair, I will definitely welcome all interest in a new co-chair. I'm getting more comfortable with the process and requirements of the TC but I am new to the job and happy to share the responsibility.

As my first announcement as reluctant sole chair I would like to cancel next meeting because I will be on vacation next week. Bad timing but what can you do.

If this causes any concerns please email me.

Kind regards,

Martin S

From: oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Steve K Speicher
Sent: March-13-15 8:38 AM
To: OASIS OSLC Core TC Discussion List

Well I have a message encoded in my subject.  I just wanted to write to say that I won't be able to continue work with you on the great accomplishments with OSLC in the immediate or unknown future.  I look forward to checking in on your progress.

It's not you, it's me...(but on a serious note) The reality is that I believe strongly in what we are doing with OSLC, open integrations, open source enablement, basing on Linked Data and standardization...as does IBM.  Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you continue to succeed with it.

Let's make sure to stay "linked" together.

I have thoroughly enjoyed working with you all and wish you all the best!

Happy linking,
Steve Speicher
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net
https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevespeicher
https://twitter.com/sspeiche