Subject: OSLC CORE TC Minutes January 5, 2017

Scribe

  • Nick Crossley (IBM)

Attendees

  • David Honey (IBM)
  • Harish Krishnaswamy (Software AG)
  • Bill Chown (Mentor Graphics)
  • Jim Amsden (IBM)
  • Martin Sarabura (PTC)
  • Nick Crossley (IBM)
  • Jean-Luc Johnson (Airbus)

Regrets

Resolutions

  • Create CSD revision 02 based on SVN as of Jan 5, 2017

Actions

  • Martin to review the SVN and if OK to submit request to Chet for a vote
  • Nick to review changes related to oslc:Error

·        All TC members encouraged to review

Chat transcript from room: oslc

[07:07] Nick Crossley (IBM): Nick to scribe
[07:07] List of attendees: Bill Chown (Mentor Graphics), David Honey (Persistent/IBM), Harish K (Software AG), Jean-Luc Johnson (Airbus), Jim Amsden (IBM), Martin Sarabura (PTC), Nick Crossley (IBM), anonymous
[07:07] Nick Crossley (IBM): List of attendees: Bill Chown (Mentor Graphics), David Honey (Persistent/IBM), Harish K (Software AG), Jean-Luc Johnson (Airbus), Jim Amsden (IBM), Martin Sarabura (PTC), Nick Crossley (IBM), anonymous
[07:07] Martin Sarabura (PTC): https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2016.12.22
[07:08] Nick Crossley (IBM): Minutes accepted
[07:08] Nick Crossley (IBM): Next meeting scheduled for Jan 19th
[07:08] Nick Crossley (IBM): Action items from previous meeting:
[07:09] Nick Crossley (IBM): Jim communicated with Chet re current status and next steps
[07:09] Jim Amsden (IBM): 1. I need to "publish" a new CSPRD02, dated on the TC approval date - suggest Jan 5, 2017 2. We need to vote to approve that CSD - hopefully this Thursday 3. Tell Chet we're ready for another 15 day review cycle 4. At the end of that, have the committee specification vote and update the CSPRD02 to CS (not sure of the version number?) (mechanical change of the published documents)
[07:12] Nick Crossley (IBM): We need to vote that what is in SVN today is correct for the next CSPRD (rev 2), and then a CSD.
[07:13] Nick Crossley (IBM): Jim will then tag SVN, and take the contents of that to make the CSD - in fact, Jim has already started that process.
[07:14] Nick Crossley (IBM): Jim is updating the notes on what needs to be done - no longer need two separate copies for CSPRD/CSD.
[07:16] Nick Crossley (IBM): Once published, with Jan 5th date, Chet initiates a new 15 day review cycle on CSPRD02, then Chet sets up an electronic vote for a majority vote to approve a CSD. Jim then edits the CSPRD to become the CSD.
[07:16] Nick Crossley (IBM): Supermajority is needed for that electronic vote.
[07:19] Nick Crossley (IBM): Jim notes that because he has to make a large number of manual changes to make the published versions of the docs, we should review the edited docs not just what's in SVN.
[07:21] Nick Crossley (IBM): Action items: Martin to review overall, Nick to review changes related to oslc:Error. Other eyes on an overall review would be appreciated.
[07:26] Jim Amsden (IBM): Proposal: TC vote to create CSD revision 02 based on SVN as of Jan 5, 2017
[07:27] Jim Amsden (IBM): Proposal: submit CSD02 as CSPRD02 for the next 15 day public review cycle
[07:30] Nick Crossley (IBM): CSD no longer needs to be published to/by Chet
[07:34] Nick Crossley (IBM): Corrected notes: Nick Crossley (IBM): We need to vote that what is in SVN today is correct for the next CSD, and to then become the basis of CSPRD (rev 2), and hopefully a CS. Nick Crossley (IBM): Jim will then tag SVN, and take the contents of that to make the CSD & CSPRD - in fact, Jim has already started that process. Nick Crossley (IBM): Jim is updating the notes on what needs to be done - no longer need to publish two separate copies for CSD/CSPRD. Nick Crossley (IBM): Once the CSPRD is published, with Jan 5th voting date, Chet initiates a new 15 day review cycle, then Chet sets up an electronic vote for a majority vote to approve that reviewed doc.
[07:35] Nick Crossley (IBM): Chet sets up an electronic vote for a majority vote to approve that reviewed doc as a CS.
[07:35] Jim Amsden (IBM): Proposal: TC vote to create CSD revision 02 based on SVN as of Jan 5, 2017
[07:35] Nick Crossley (IBM): +1
[07:35] Jim Amsden (IBM): +1
[07:35] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): +1
[07:35] Nick Crossley (IBM): Seconded by Martin
[07:35] Jean-Luc Johnson (Airbus): +1
[07:36] Harish K (Software AG): +1
[07:36] Martin Sarabura (PTC): +1
[07:37] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Approved
[07:42] Nick Crossley (IBM): Jim to put CSD zip file into SVN for our review
[07:42] Nick Crossley (IBM): No other business
[07:45] Nick Crossley (IBM): Meeting adjourned

PTC Logo

Dr. Martin Sarabura
Technical Fellow, Office of the CTO

+1 519.502.4819