Subject: OSLC Core 3.0 CSPRD02 Draft for CT and OASIS review

Chet and TC members,

The published HTML files for OSLC Core 3.0 CSPRD02 are in SVN at https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/trunk/pub/csprd02.zip. The PDF files are included, but these are from CSPRD01. I will generate and update the PDF files after we verify the HTML files from which the PDFs will be generated.

Can everyone give this a quick review to:

1. Ensure the issue resolutions and changes we agreed to and documented in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-core/email/archives/201612/msg00016.htmlhave been correctly applied

2. That the documents are properly published (format, links, etc.). Note I have run a link checker on the documents, and the only broken links I see are the ones that will be fixed when the documents are actually published by OASIS.

In the process of creating CSPRD02, I made some additional editorial changes in SVN - these changes are included in the published documents and are checked into SVN.

- Change specStatus from "CSD" to "CSPRD"
- Update publishDate from "2016-06-07" to "2017-01-05"
- change revision from "01" to "02"
- update prevED to csprd02
- change Copyright year in Notices section to 2017 (handled by ReSpec, no edit needed)
- The shapes .ttl files in SVN and the copy in csprd02 need to have @base changed to the stable URI we agreed to. Also remove the TODO: comment: https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/oslc-core/trunk/specs/—> http://open-services.net/ns/core/shapes/3.0/
- fix link-guidance.html links to point to the SVN version: ../supporting-docs/link-guidance.html —>
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/oslc-core/trunk/supporting-docs/link-guidance.html
- Revision numbers in the Change History should be spec revision numbers, not a numbered identifier for the revision. i.e., csprd02 should only have Revision 01 or 02.
- Set latestVersion: to the sym link used when OASIS publishes the specifications. This URL doesn’t change and setting it in the source eliminates the need to edit it when publishing
- Fix latestVersion URI to not include the part label and name in the URL path prefix.

I also updated the notes on how to publish OSLC Core specs at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/PublishingOSLCCoreSpecs#preview

@Chet, let me know if you can't access the SVN link and I'll send you the zip file.

Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member
OSLC and Linked Lifecycle Data
919-525-6575