Subject: RE: [oslc-core] Modified: OASIS OSLC Core TC (Conference Call)

Hi

Was there a telco meeting today? I joined on https://ibm.webex.com/join/jamsden but no one was around.

I wondered if I have the right contact details. The recurring invite below seems to have ended on 21st Feb

regards

______________________________

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@kth.se, www.kth.se

-----Original Appointment-----
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org]
Sent: 18 February 2019 14:46
To: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org; oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org
When: 21 February 2019 10:00-11:00 America/New_York.
Where:

Submitter's message
Re-establishing the core meeting for 2019
-- Mr. James Amsden

Event Title: OASIS OSLC Core TC (Conference Call)

Date: Thursday, 21 February 2019, 10:00am to 11:00am EST
Description

Meeting URL: https://ibm.webex.com/join/jamsden

Chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/oslc

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

Agendas found here

Owner: Dr. Martin Sarabura
Group: OASIS OSLC Lifecycle Integration Core (OSLC Core) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS OSLC Lifecycle Integration Core (OSLC Core) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.