oslc-ms message

Subject: SC Candidate Ersch

Congratulation Rainer,

You've completed the steps necessary to be considered a candidate for re-election to the OSLC Steering Committee.

you've described your interest and qualifications as:

I’m involved in OSLC from its early days and member of the Steering Committee since it was created.

I’m co-founder of multiple working groups on open-services.net and was co-chair of the first
ALM-PLM working group for three years. Recently, I helped to revamp this group as new User Group
(see:  ALM-PLM Interoperability (2nd edition). )

I’d love to continue to serve as a member of the Steering Committee and help the OSLC Community
to grow and establish the OSLC Specification as (even more) relevant standards for the industrial engineering
and software development environments.

If you have questions regarding OSLC in general or my role in the community, please do not
hesitate to contact me and please - get involved with this great initiative (http://open-services.net).

Thanks for your offer of continued service to the OSLC community,

Scott...

--
Scott McGrath
COO