oslc-ms message

Subject: Results of Steering Committee Elecitons

As the combined result of both your groups nominations and the OASIS Board's approval of your rules of Procedure change, your election process is now complete, without the need to hold a ballot.

There were 7 candidates accepted into the election process and the RoP increased the total Steering Committee to 9 seats. The resulting new Steering Committee and each member's new expiration date is shown in the table below.

The Steering committee should welcome the new members at its next meeting and continue it good work!

Thank you for your patience as we worked through the "interesting" process of changing the ROP while holding elections.  Looking at your leadership for the next year, I think the effort was worth the outcome!

All the best,

Scott...

First Name Last Name Company Expiration
Mats Berglund Ericsson September 2016
Bill Chown Mentor Graphics Corporation September 2016
Rainer Ersch Siemens AG September 2017
Andreas Keis EADS France September 2017
Mark Schulte The Boeing Company September 2017
Bola Rotibi Creative Intellect September 2017
Amit Fischer IBM September 2017
Martin Sarabura PTC September 2017
Wesley Coelho Tasktop Technologies Inc. September 2017

--
Scott McGrath
COO

Tel +1 781-425-5073 x202