oslc-ms message

Subject: Re: [oslc-ms] 2017 Annual Steering Committee Nominations and Election starting

Hi Rainer,

I have your nomination recorded and will report after close of nominations if an election ballot is required.

all the best,

Scott...

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 5:39 AM, Ersch, Rainer <rainer.ersch@siemens.com> wrote:

Dear OASIS OSLC Member Section members,

I’d like to nominate myself for the upcoming OASIS-OSLC Steering Committee elections and hereby also
accept the nomination.

I’m involved in OSLC from its early days and member of the Steering Committee since it was created.

For the last two years, I also had the honor to chair the Steering Committee.

I’m co-founder of multiple working groups on open-services.net and was co-chair of the first

ALM-PLM working group for three years.

I’d love to continue to serve as a member of the Steering Committee and help the OSLC Community

to grow and establish the OSLC Specification as (even more) relevant standards for the industrial engineering

and software development environments.

If you have questions regarding OSLC in general or my role in the community, please do not hesitate to contact me.

With best regards,

Rainer Ersch

Senior Research Scientist at Siemens AG

https://de.linkedin.com/pub/rainer-ersch/16/936/b1

Siemens AG, Corporate Technology,

Otto-Hahn-Ring 6, 81739 Munich, Germany

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Joe Kaeser, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Lisa Davis, Klaus Helmrich, Janina Kugel, Cedrik Neike, Michael Sen, Ralf P. Thomas; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322