oslc-ms message

Subject: FW: [oslc-ms] 2017 Annual Steering Committee Nominations and Election starting

Dear all,

I am (re)sending this email on behalf of Celine Sauvaget (in cc) from Airbus regarding her nomination for the OSLC SC. Her mail to the oslc-ms mail group bounced back.

Best regards,

Andreas

Von: SAUVAGET, Celine
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. September 2017 08:48
An: 'sc-election@oasis-open.org'; 'oslc-ms@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org'; 'cathie.mayo@oasis-open.org'

Dear OASIS OSLC Member Section members,

Herewith I’d like to nominate myself and consequently accept the nomination for the next OASIS-OSLC Steering Committee.

Andreas Keis informed me earlier this year that he’d like to pass his role as representative for Airbus Group business units. Airbus has been involved so far in OSLC Steering Committee and in the OSLC specification working group and shall continue to contribute in the same manner.

After some years within Airbus design office, I had the opportunity to participate in European collaborative project Crystal which brought to my attention OSLC as interoperability standard and since then I push within engineering such approaches for more efficient frameworks. Considering business needs and expectations, I do believe that OSLC is of added value and shall be enriched and promoted.

Many thanks in advance to consider this mail. Do not hesitate to contact me per mail or phone if further information is requested.

Best Regards,

Céline SAUVAGET

Systems Methods & Tools

EYDTN – M19 3213

AIRBUS Operations S.A.S.

Phone: +33 (0) 5 82 05 83 37

<mailto:celine.sauvaget@airbus.com>

https://www.linkedin.com/in/celine-sauvaget-75683556/

Logo emails - small

privileged information or information otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately,
do not copy this message or any attachments and do not use it for any
purpose or disclose its content to any person, but delete this message and
any attachments from your system.
Astrium and Airbus Group companies disclaim any and all liability if this email transmission
was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Dr. Thomas Enders
Geschäftsführer: Dirk Hoke (Chairman), Dr. Lars Immisch
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ottobrunn, Amtsgericht München
HRB 107 648, USt.Id.Nr. DE167015661
--- Begin Message ---

Fehler bei der Nachrichtenzustellung an folgende Empfänger oder Gruppen:

oslc-ms@lists.oasis-open.org
Die Nachricht wurde nicht zugestellt, da sie vom E-Mail-Anbieter des Empfängers zurückgewiesen wurde.

Diagnoseinformationen für Administratoren:

Generierender Server: lists.oasis-open.org

oslc-ms@lists.oasis-open.org
Remote Server returned '< #5.7.0 x-unix; Sorry, only certain individuals may post to this committee. If you participate in this committee and have posting privileges, but are having trouble posting, please forward this error message to admin@lists.oasis-open.org (#5.7.2) ERROR: postqmail-local Error #77>'

Ursprüngliche Nachrichtenköpfe:

From: "SAUVAGET, Celine" <celine.sauvaget@airbus.com>
To: "sc-election@oasis-open.org" <sc-election@oasis-open.org>,
	"oslc-ms@lists.oasis-open.org" <oslc-ms@lists.oasis-open.org>,
	"scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org" <scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org>,
	"cathie.mayo@oasis-open.org" <cathie.mayo@oasis-open.org>
Reporting-MTA: dns; lists.oasis-open.org

Final-recipient: RFC822; oslc-ms@lists.oasis-open.org
Action: failed
[...]

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free.

--- End Message ---

--- End Message ---