oslc-promcode-comment message

Subject: PROMCODE spec comments

Dear PROMCODE editors,

I would like to comment that the Part 3 contains wrong anchors that would not allow browsers to scroll to the right part of the document. It would be great to fix that. Example:

https://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-promcode/promcode/v1.0/csd01/promcode-shapes.html#issuecollection

should be

https://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-promcode/promcode/v1.0/csd01/promcode-shapes.html#IssueCollection

(the latter link does not work properly, as you can see)

Part 2 contains correct anchors.

Congratulations on reaching the CS milestone! Hope my comments are small enough to be addressed before you proceed to the next stage.

Best regards,

Andrew Berezovskyi

OSLC OP PGB co-chair