oslc-promcode-comment message

Subject: Re: [oslc-op] [oslc-promcode-comment] PROMCODE spec comments

Chet,

Thank you for your reply. Our e next step of PROMCODE is approval of OASIS Standard in including public review and consent ballot for OASIS Standard. If it is OK, I would like to move forward with the current specification document for the next step. After it becomes an OASIS Standard, we will use Errata process to make the change following the process described in the OASIS TC process. The change is non-material for sure. Please let me know if you see any problem.

Tom