oslc-promcode-comment message

Subject: Re: [oslc-promcode-comment] addressing your comment

Tom, I don't think so. CS01 is now published on the docs.oasis-open.org server. Once we have published and announced a work product, we don't touch it again. That is so that we can guarantee to any one in the future that this is the exact publication that the TC approved.Â

So, to update the links, you will need to approve and publish it as CS02 with non-material changes.Â

/chet